Kayce's Rambling Time

Just a blog where I talk about why I hate people and just ramble about life.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Follow me on Quotev!

If you have a Quotev account please follow me. My username is BlackRainbow. I've made tons of quizzes and two stories I think. I'm working on a story right now. I'll be sure to make more quizzes ^_^
Posted by Unknown at 12:59 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (116)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ▼  February (31)
      • Bottles in the club. Who gives a shit?
      • J Bigga everyone.
      • Who needs coffee when you have the internet?
      • Electric sugar pop...?
      • One good quote doesn't make you a good person Miley.
      • I almost forgot...
      • Thank you lord
      • OMG!
      • Me VS other girls
      • What creeps me out the most
      • WHY?
      • You're getting it now you bitch
      • It's MY life
      • How to deal with internet assholes 2
      • SAY IT TO MY GOD DAMN FACE!
      • ....
      • This day is going by really slow..
      • I'M SO BORED!!!
      • I got called a demon at school. BY A TEACHER!
      • Is this weird?
      • According to Facebook.
      • Why do I even try?
      • Believe by BOTDF.
      • Respect other people's opinions
      • P.L.U.R
      • How to deal with internet assholes
      • That's it. I am so fucking done.
      • The only thing I'm good at
      • Stop getting so butthurt ._.
      • Follow me on Quotev!
      • Standing up for BOTDF?
    • ►  January (78)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.