Kayce's Rambling Time

Just a blog where I talk about why I hate people and just ramble about life.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Respect other people's opinions

Don't go on a video on YouTube that you hate and comment, "This sucks." 
People will rebel against you, plus that's just being an asshole. Respect other people's opinions and keep yours to yourself if it isn't something positive. 
Posted by Unknown at 9:33 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (116)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ▼  February (31)
      • Bottles in the club. Who gives a shit?
      • J Bigga everyone.
      • Who needs coffee when you have the internet?
      • Electric sugar pop...?
      • One good quote doesn't make you a good person Miley.
      • I almost forgot...
      • Thank you lord
      • OMG!
      • Me VS other girls
      • What creeps me out the most
      • WHY?
      • You're getting it now you bitch
      • It's MY life
      • How to deal with internet assholes 2
      • SAY IT TO MY GOD DAMN FACE!
      • ....
      • This day is going by really slow..
      • I'M SO BORED!!!
      • I got called a demon at school. BY A TEACHER!
      • Is this weird?
      • According to Facebook.
      • Why do I even try?
      • Believe by BOTDF.
      • Respect other people's opinions
      • P.L.U.R
      • How to deal with internet assholes
      • That's it. I am so fucking done.
      • The only thing I'm good at
      • Stop getting so butthurt ._.
      • Follow me on Quotev!
      • Standing up for BOTDF?
    • ►  January (78)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.