So I decided to wear my new cross leggings to school one day. Seems pretty normal right? Wrong.
When I was running to 8th hour Mr. Ross yelled at me about something (I don't remember what) and I gave him a confused look then went into my 8th hour class.
So I'm the first one in there. It's just me and Mr. P (my social studies teacher). Then Mr. Ross comes in telling Mr. P "Yeah it looks like you have a demon in your class." I say, "I'm not a demon.." He replies, "You're wearing upside down cross leggings, don't you know what upside down crosses mean?" I say, "Yeah, so?" And blah, blah, blah we get into a fight. Then Mr. Ross calls me a witch just because I was wearing a sweater with a fucking cat's face on it. What is this the 1600s?
No comments:
Post a Comment