These are some of my favorite childhood memories that I'd like to share with you guys. Because why the fuck not, right?
I remember when I used to play in a sandbox in our backyard with my brother. He would play with his toy trucks and I would play with my LPS.
And the time I won a drawing contest and I got my face in the newspaper along with a $20 check. Me and my dad spent it at Dairy Queen.
Oh yeah and when I would go to a trailer park where my friend Mariclay lived. We would play with our stuffed animal cats and play on the playground. Until she moved to Kentucky...
Also when I was at my friend Kaitlin's house and we would swim in her kitty pool. One time she got a wasp stuck in her hair and we both started freaking out because we didn't know what to do lol.
I remember the time when I went to Quiver River State Park with my bestie Hailey and I swam all the way to the yellow line. Without a floaty. It was very tiring but totally worth it.
There's more but you probably don't care to hear them.
No comments:
Post a Comment