Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I'm having trouble trying to tell my mom something...

Like I've told you guys in an old post, I am suffering the first stages of psychosis and it's getting worse. I'm starting to see things in the corner of my eye that aren't there. I keep hearing things that aren't there, ect.
I don't know how to tell my mom. I only have confidence when my friends are around so I was planning on telling her when my close friend Hailey was over. But what am I supposed to say? This is probably how the conversation will end up because I'll probably chicken out or something:
"Hey mom can I go to the hospital to get a Cat Scan of my brain?"
"Why would you need a Cat Scan?"
"Uh. Because I think that somethings wrong with me..."
"What do you mean? What's wrong?"
"You know what? Nevermind."
And I would probably end up ruining it because my brain functions weirdly and when I talk my speech is disorganized. It's frustrating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment