Saturday, January 11, 2014

Kayce's Guide To Surviving A Horror Movie

Alright you read the title, so here it is:
1 - Don't walk around calling out "Hello? Is anyone there?" The killer is not going to reply saying, "Yeah I'm in the kitchen. Want a sandwich?"
2 - Leave the bitch behind. Don't be like, "I'm not leaving without you!" Because you're going to get killed you stupid cunt. Just run away. Forget that bitch she's a goner.
3 - Always look behind you and above you. I've seen it before. Where the main character looks behind them, but the killer is above them. So remember, look behind you AND above you.
4 - Don't look under your bed. If you know something/someone is under your bed, bitch either stay on the bed or run out of the room.  
5 - Don't be clumsy. We've all seen that moment where the stupid bitch is running then BAM she fucking falls down. Damn what the hell did you trip on? Air? I've ran in heels before without falling down. I think you can manage running in shoes. 
I hope you liked this, buh-bye ◕ω◕

No comments:

Post a Comment