Saturday, January 11, 2014
I'm crying.
Look, I'm a huge fan of PewDiePie and Smosh. But ever since my YT audio keeps fucking up I've become really upset. Like, I've grown apart from my favorite people. I remember when I used to come home from a shitty day and watch Pewd's videos. I would smile and laugh. I also remember the day he won a Guinness world record, I couldn't wait to tell my friends even though they didn't really care. And then I started liking Smosh. After a while I grew attached to Pewds and Smosh. They helped me from depression. But now that my YT audio doesn't work unless I constantly restart my laptop, I feel like I've grown apart from them. I can't watch their videos anymore. It's devastating and I can't stand it. I just wish there was some way I could fix my YT without having to restart my laptop....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment