So people seem to be actually reading my posts. Which is surprising since pretty much anything I put on the internet gets unnoticed. Which is fine by me. But I literally keep refreshing my page and seeing how many people read my posts. Which is kind of....creepy. It's just like "I wonder who they are." but seriously, if you're reading this, go ahead and say hello. I like talking to new people.
Anyways school was canceled yesterday and today due to snow and how it's affecting the back-roads. I thought we were supposed to get more, but I guess not. Sooo I'm guessing I have school tomorrow, great. I have to go back to school where I'm surrounded by idiots and swag fags. Literally girls sit at the lunch table saying "Selfie!" and I'm just sitting there with my friend Layla and we just shake our heads slowly in disapproval. Silently judging them.
Well I'll post more about my boring life later.
No comments:
Post a Comment