Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What's wrong with people?

This blog is based on MY opinions, okay? Let me repeat that MY OPINIONS. Meaning YOU DON'T HAVE TO AGREE WITH ME. So let's not throw a hissy fit over the internet. 
As I was saying. What is wrong with people these days? Half of them can't even spell correct. And their grammar, don't even get me started. Look people there's a difference between, "their", and "there". Didn't you go to school? And it's "you're" not "your". Unless "your" is necessary. 
Anyways, nowadays when a girl posts a nice picture of herself and says, "OMFG I LOOK SO UGLY IN DIS PIC" bitch then why did you post it? You just want people to tell you, you look pretty. 
I also hate seeing five year olds with IPads. Kid when I was five I was playing with Barbie dolls and picking my nose. 
Plus, I hate when people start making stereotypes about other people. "She wears black so she's goth and worships Satan.", "She wears too many bracelets so she must self harm." or "She self harms so she must be an attention seeker." It's just like, shut up and leave people alone. They don't deserve to be made fun of for being themselves. And that's all I have to say. Shut up and open your eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment