Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I'm here for you

I'm here for anyone that feels alone or that nobody cares about them. Because trust me, I've been there. I have self harmed, I suffered from depression, and I'm suffering with psychosis. You were put on earth for a reason. But sometimes it takes a while for people to find their reason. Anyways if you think you're suffering from anything like depression, psychosis and even psychopathy, I'm here for you. Even if you tell me the most disturbing things, I'll support you and listen to everything that you have to say. 
By the way, for those who are going through psychopathy, sociopathy or psychosis I can help you to overcome it. Sometimes you're an unfortunate person, like me, and have to take medication for it. And sometimes it'll never go away, but atleast let me help you to control it. So please if you're feeling sad, depressed or suicidal, message me or comment on this post. Add me if you have a Google+ account too.

No comments:

Post a Comment