That's right, I play Skyrim. #dontjudge
Just kidding I'm not a douche bag #who #talks #with #hashtags. But I do indeed play Skyrim. Well I only have the Special Edition and I'm only on Level 8...anyways I like it. Nice graphics and scenery. It glitches often but eh as long as I can play it, right?
And now everyone is out to get me because someone from the Dark Brotherhood wants me dead. What did I ever do? Being on a hit list sucks. But atleast there are towns that aren't out for my blood. Like Whiterun, Dawnstar, Riverwood ect.
I guess being on a hit list isn't as bad as taking an arrow in the knee.
That's right I just said a Skyrim joke that is way overused. #umadbro?
But seriously stop talking in hashtags. They don't make you any less lame than you already are.
No comments:
Post a Comment