I hate how my friends get into bands that I like years ago. Like I have this one friend who is literally fucking OBSESSED with Black Veil Brides. Bitch I like them before you even knew they existed. And I have three friends who like Falling in Reserve whom I liked when I was fucking 11 years old. But my one friend Layla, who is obsessed with BVB, is so annoying.
BVB this, BVB that. Just SHUT UP. I mean when I'm a huge fan of someone I don't talk about them 24/7.
Same here I have this friend who says she loves green day and I liked them before she was even born and she has no clue what happend to them were they were from and how they made GD I swear I am not telling her about bvb its the only thing thats keeping me sain that shes not going to be like omg I love them but I knew them before you did I will go insane and say I knew them before you were born like GD
ReplyDelete